Friday, October 12, 2007

Where has the time gone!!!

Well this month Payton turns 2 1/2 and Braxton is 8 months. Where are my little babies. Payton is so independent and I am reminded that I was the same way. He doesn't want any help doing anything really. Braxton is just starting to move around and is really showing his personality now. He is different from his brother and it is neat to see him evolve into his own person. Jeff and I realize how trully blessed we are to have two great boys. Will there be third, we don't know. That is something we are still debating about. It wouldn't be to have a "girl" because I wouldn't be trying for a certain gender it would be us expanding our family. I think we are nuts sometimes when I think of having three and think we should just get a puppy but I think we should wait until the boys are a little older. So it comes down to this. I love my boys and wouldn't trade my life with anyone.

No comments:

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).