Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cleaning Rant

Well I don't understand why I can't keep my house clean. Payton makes messes but he usually cleans them up or at least half way. Braxton is just starting to become mobile and only plays with what he brother has. Jeff well he does the dishes and he helps with the laundry and I appreciate that but for some reason I can not keep my house clean still.

Like on Saturday for instance I cleaned becasue we were having company over and it looked great and then Sunday morning I wake up and there is stuff everywhere. I have to come up with a better system because right now it is really frustrating me to no end. ARGH!

Everyone laughs at me at work because two times a week I clean my area and even wipe it down and I tell them that this is the only place that I am able to keep the way I want because at home it is always dirty. Any have any useful tips I would really appreciate it. I am done with having a dirty house.

No comments:

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).