Friday, October 12, 2007

Cars

Well if you don't know already Payton loves Disney Cars. That would be lightning McQueen. Well yesterday it was on a movie channel we get so he watched it once before I got home and twice after I got home and then threw a fit when we wouldn't watch it again. Payton is out of control. Braxton just watches as Payton tries to get the tv remote and then Payton will watch the tv waiting an hoping for his precious cars to come on the screen. I think that if we don't start it then he won't want it continuously throughout the day. I don't know about you but I can only take so much of watching the same thing over and over. I am sure I did the same thing when I was 2 1/2.

No comments:

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).