Monday, October 8, 2007

what a weekend

Well I had my 10 year high school reunion and it was fun.
Saturday there was suppose to be a cookout but when I drove by there was no one there but the clique that I didn't care for in high school so why would I spend time with them now.

We figured out Braxton's sleeping problem. He was napping to much during the day so we took one of them out and guess what. He slept through the night. I am so happy.

Payton is really talking more and I am so glad. He spent a whole day with Grandma and Grandpa and had a great time. He is so into cars that I had to pick him up another couple of shirts. He won't wear anything but Car shirts. SO we got him some car stick up for his walls in his room and he was so excited.

Well that is all the news from the Vander Logts. We are trying to figure out what Payton is going to be for Halloween.

No comments:

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).