Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Last weekend!

Happy Tuesday night to everyone. It is below freezing and I am happy but sad because I love fall and the changing of the weather but hate it because I knowt here will be snow so very soon. The great news it is suppose to around 65 degrees so we should have a great Halloween. We are going to meet up with our friends Kadince, Kolten and Brayden. We are so excited. Payton can say "trick and treat" so it should be great.

We went to the grade school for their fall festival. We met our friends there and we were all dressed up. Here are a few pictures. Kadince went as a butterfly. Kolten was the lion. Braxton was a green fish and Payton was suppose to be little einstein's rokcet but he didn't want to wear it.



I hope you enjoy the blog and I am working on updating pictures.




No comments:

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).