Monday, October 20, 2008

It's Monday again!

Well it has been awhile since I have blogged anythign and there is good reason for this. Two weeks ago Braxton had to go to the doctor for a viral infection that was making him do unpleasant things. Last Tuesday we had to take Payton to the doctor because we could not get his fever down from 103. Well he had an ear infection and had to stay home from school for two days due to fever. Of course Saturday I started to feel bad with sore throat and then yesterday I woke up with a severe sore throat and a stiff neck. I went to the doctor yesterday and found out that I have a middle ear infection. I got medicine and this morning I have now lost my voice. So it has been an interest few weeks. Hopefully the cycle will stop of one of us being sick every week.

No comments:

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).