Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh Ketchup!

Well the boys are bonding. It started last night when we saw them go in to the kitchen together. We didn't think anything of it until Jeff and I started to hear them both laugh and get quiet and then laugh and laugh and laugh. I made the comment that I wonder what was making them laugh so much. Jeff went in to the kitchen and then I heard "Jenn you need to come in here". Payton and Braxton were both covered with ketchup. Payton had gotten it out of the refridgerator and then squirted it on the table. They were both finger painting my table and eating it. They had also decided to play with the matchbox cars in it. So I took Braxton and cleaned him up and Jeff cleaned Payton up. Jeff and I both looked at each other and said this is only the beginning. WE love having boys...

No comments:

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).