Sunday, March 16, 2008

Its Sunday!

Well it is Sunday and we are just relaxing and getting ready for a short week. I get good Friday off so that will be exciting to have three days with the boys. We have had a good weekend. Payton had a play date with Kolten last night. They both really get along well.

Braxton is having some issues with biting because he just bite his brother on the arm. I didn't see it happen until Payton came to me and was holding his arm. I then noticed that his shirt was wet. I lifted it up and he had a bite mark on his arm. He said"it hurt". He will definetly have a bruise.

No comments:

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).