Thursday, November 18, 2010

Update!!!

Good evening everyone.  Well lets have a quick update before the holidays.  Everyone is excited about the holidays coming up.  There are lots of plans in the works and I just pray that everything goes well. 

Halloween has come and gone and Payton went as a Penguin and Braxton went as a skeleton.  They were so so cute.

The boys then decided to help me with all the leaves.  They helped by jumping and playing in the leaves.
I asked them to smile and this is what I got.  Oh well they had fun. 

Well we are going to type more.  They boys are doing great in school. 

Love,
PB&JJ

No comments:

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).