Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Where did the summer go?

In one week we will be putting Payton to bed knowing that he starts kindergarten the next morning.  He is so excited and can't wait to use his new Clone Wats backpack.  He is all set and ready to go. 

Braxton will start preschool after Labor day.  He will be going on Tuesday and Thursday for a half a day.  He is very excited but I think he doesn't really know what is going to happen.  So I am expecting him to have a rough start but I hope he will surprise us. 

As a family we have had a great time this summer and looking forward to the fall. 

I hope to blog more and I am sorry that we have been slacking.

No comments:

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).