Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Vacation

Yes we were on vacation last week. This is how our week went.

Monday-I worked

Tuesday--Doctors appointments

Wednesday--Boys have to have blood test done and then Payton, Cousin Jacob and I meet Kasey, Kolten and Kadence at the pool. We had a blast.

Thursday--We went to the Indianapolis Zoo and it was our first time we took a trip as a family. Our favorite animals were the penguins and the giraffees.

Friday was a relaxing day.

Saturday we had a play group at our house. The boys had a blast.

Sunday we did laundry.

Now I need a vacation from my vacation.

I will type more about the doctor visit. It was interesting.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

OH, the Dr. visits are ALWAYS interesting! Especially when you take more than one at a time!

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).