Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Update on everyone!

Well once you read this post you will know why I haven't posted in a while.

Great-Grandpa passed on June 29th. We went up to Wisconsin on Monday afternoon and was in Wisconsin until July 5th. It was great to see everyone but we had hoped not under these circumstances. We miss you Grandpa.

After we got home you know we had to do the normal get back into the routine and I think we finally have. Poor Braxton is the one to suffer since he goes from sleeping in his crib to a play pen. I know it is not comfortable.

Yesterday morning we woke up around 3:30 am and it was storming and Payton came into our bed because he was scared. He came in our room and I said are you scared and he said yes and then I told him to get in between his dad and I and he did. He has a special pillow that he uses when he is in our bed and all he kept saying was Thanks Mom. Well just about that time the power went out. I called the power company at 3:50 am and we didn't get power back on until 11:30. So of course I didn't sleep that well because I was scared to over sleep.

Well it is Tuesday and it looks like there is going to be storms again today. Hopefully this will be a relaxing week for us.

No comments:

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).