Thursday, May 8, 2008

Update on Everyone!

Hello everyone. Well it has been awhile but I promise to get better. I have a lot to say usually but it is hard for me to find time to get on and type. Let's do a quick update on everyone!

Payton--Loves school, loves the bus. We have noticed such a change in him and it is for the good. Turning 3 was great for him because he got to start school and get more help with his speech. He is loves looking at the moon and usually every night he wants to go out and look for it. Of course the last couple of nights we had storms and the moon was not visible and he said "mom, no moon?" and my heart sank because that was the first 3 word sentence he has ever said.


Braxton--still not walking. We go for his 15 month check-up tomorrow, I will update you tomorrow about it. He loves to eat and he is starting to talk more and more also. His favorite words are NO, Bye, Out, up! He loves to dance to music. Everyday I look at him and realize he is no longer my baby.

Jeff--getting use to Payton being gone in the afternoons. He has his good and bad days. He is a great father and takes pride in raising our kids. I love him tons!

ME--well went to the dr today because I stubbed my toe on April 20 and it still hurts to walk. Had to have an x-ray to make sure I didn't crack something in the foot. Toe is still big and ugly. Can't wear my tennis shoes because it hurts. I don't knwo when I will get the results back but hopefully it is a just a broken toe and nothing else.

I know I told everyone that my mom had surgery due to cancer. She is recovering. She had 48 staples in all. She is so strong and the test came back and said that the cancer had not spread. Thank you all for your love, support and prayers through this.

Well we had a garage sale last week because we are happy with our two boys and decided not to have anymore. We made $150 dollars and got rid of a lot. It was sad to see the preemie clothes that Payton wore and to sell them but it was time. I would love to have another baby but I dont' know if I chance having another sick baby after birth. I don't know if I would be strong enough to deal with it. We were blessed two times and they are the light of my life.

Ok well I will write more later. Sorry for the vacation I took but I am back on track.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

glad to see you are back among the living again! :-)

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).