Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The last week wrapped up in one post!

Ok I am not going to promise any more that I will post more often. I am horrible and to be honest at night I am exhausted and don't remember. I am on the computer all day at work and don't feel like getting on at home. I know there are others out there like this.

Friday night the boys got their haircut. It was Braxton's first haircut and he didnt mind it at all. It went smoothly. Thank you Pat!

Saturday was suppose to be clean the house day while Daddy played with the boys outside. I got one bathroom done and went to do the other and sliced my finger on a broken ceramic tile. I had to go to and get it glued back together and get a shot. Mom and Pops came over and we cooked out hamburgers and have a good afternoon.

Sunday we went to Peoria and spent the afternoon with the Hawes family to celebrate Dylan's 6th birthday. The boys had so much fun.

We would like to tell you that Marj is doing a lot better. She had to have surgery due to bowel issues. They did the repairs needed and she is still recouperating. We wish her a speedy recovery.

Well I think that updates you! Please let us know how you are doing.

No comments:

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).