Wednesday, August 17, 2011

And the Tooth Fairy returns...

Last night we got a surprise.  Payton lost his front right tooth. 

I had just asked Payton this weekend if he had any loose teeth.  His answer was "I don't think so".  So I didn't think anything else about it.  So last night Jeff and Payton were playing with his new blue soccer ball that Grandma L gave him in the house.  Yes we have the rule no balls in the house but obviously daddy had forgotten.   Daddy tossed the ball to Payton and it hit his hands and bounced up and hit his mouth.  Payton came to me and all I saw was blood.   Of course P started freaking a little because of the blood but also because he couldn't find the tooth and so he didn't think the tooth fairy would come.   Jeff took P to have him rinse out his mouth as I started looking for his tooth.  I found it on the carpet.  So I asked Payton if that tooth was loose and he said yeah it had been.  I then reminded both Daddy and P that we are not suppose to play ball in the house.  Payton was excited about his new hole and all was well again. 

The tooth fairy did visit last night.  Here is a picture of Payton with the missing tooth. 
It is hard to see it but what a handsome guy!

No comments:

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).