Wednesday, January 5, 2011

If you have breakfast for lunch do you have lunch for breakfast?

Every night we tell Payton what he is having for lunch at school the next day.  Yesterday we told him that he was going to have biscuits, gravy, hashbrowns and peaches.  He was so excited and then asked "mom does that mean I have chicken nuggets for breakfast?"  It was so cute. 

Today I got home from work and the first thing he said was "I ate all of my lunch today".  A hot lunch in his belly is all that matters.

No comments:

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).