Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy September!

We had a great start to the month. Why you ask? Because I turned 30 yesterday. It was a great day and I appreciate all of the birthday wishes/presents. The weather has been terrific and I am so glad we get a three day weekend. Don't think that we are going to sit and relax we are going to paint the kitchen/dining room and put new flooring down in the dining room and get rid of the carpet. YEAH, since Braxton is always spilling things.

Well that is all for now. I will take before and after pictures and hopefully post on Monday.

No comments:

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).