Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December already

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Decemeber and let you know that our household is slowly getting back to where it should be so that means toys every where and boys running from room to room.

Payton is getting back to normal with the school and loves it. He is a chatter box now and we love it.

Braxton is back to normal and loves everything and he is also a chatter box.

Sometimes I try to remember what it was like when it was Jeff and I and quiet in the house but then I think how our house felt empty and now it is so lively all the time. I know it is late but I didn't talk about what we are thankful for as a family.

We are thankful for all the love and support our family and friends give us. We are thankful for the life we have and the precious time we have as a family to enjoy each other and just have small conversations about nothing. Those are the times I am thankful as a family. We are thankful for a lot more things like how thankful we are that the boys are able to get the education and therapies they need. Well I could go on and on but I think you get the point. I promise I will post some pictures from our trip just have to get the hubby to get them off the memory card first.

No comments:

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).