Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Braxton moves up!

We finally converted Braxton's crib to a toddler bed. On Saturday we decided it was time and he is so tall I was scared that he would topple over the top of his crib. Thank goodness neither Braxton or Payton were climbers and tried to get out of their cribs. At first I think Payton was more excited than Braxton and kept thanking me. Braxton and Payton both were laying in the bed together. It was so cute. Braxton's first nap time was not successful due to Payton and their friend Kolten letting Braxton out. Night time was successful and ever since then he loves to go to his toddler bed. Braxton loves to climb in and lay down. It is so cute.

It was rough on me because when we moved Payton from his crib to a toddler bed he was 18 months old but I had Braxton growing in my tummy and I knew that I was going to have another baby very soon. This time was different because I know Braxton was my last baby and that we will never use the crib again. I love my boys and I am glad that Braxton is now officially a toddler.

No comments:

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).