Tuesday, August 19, 2008

August 19, 2008

Wow well it has been a while since I last typed. So what has been happening in the PBJJ family?

Braxton is cutting his bottom 2 year old molars. Why would he wait until he actually turned two well maybe because he cut his first tooth at 10 weeks. Oh yes you read that right. He goes tomorrow for his 18 month check-up and I will have to update you on how BIG he is. I am sure he is off the charts but we will see tomorrow.

Payton went to the ENT doctor last week and his ears have cleared up on their own which is great news. He is talking more and more. He showed me a picture of the following things: butterfly, lady bug, flowers and bees. I would say them and then he would say them. He did great until we got to the Bee and I said BEE and he said "no mom, bumble bee" I started laughing and said yes bumble bee. I didn't know he knew what a bumble bee was but he does. He is a very smart boy.

So we have a mystery at the house, my car keys are missing. I had them on Saturday and I left with my mom to go to a memory service and we can't seem to find them after I got back. I suspect a little boy knows. Last night I came home and asked Payton if he knows where my keys are. He said yes and so I took him into Braxton's room and said "Payton are they in here" and he replied "Not in here". We go into his room and the same results. We go into Jeff and I's bedroom and I get a "in here", "in a shoe". So we have continued to look and have not found them. Wish us luck.

That is all from the PBJJ family. Stay tuned for how big Braxton is at his 18 month check-up.

No comments:

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).