Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ok...doing good

Did you know that only 10% of people keep their new year's resolutions. So I am striving to be one of those 10%. So one of my new years resolutions was to at least blog every day if not every other day so I guess I am starting out right. LOL Also I have decided to exercise at least 30 minutes a day. We have an elliptical and really there is no point to me not doing it so today is the first day. I am trying to figure out whether to do it in the morning or at night and I am really thinking that at night right after the boys go to sleep would be ideal. So I know the first week is the hardest and I am excited to have a challenge.

Payton had an evaluation today with a occupational therapist and he did very good but we were told that we need to start stretching his legs because at home he does wear shoes and he walks on his tip toes a lot. Now I know he gets it honestly because as a child I walked on my tip toes until I was in the 6th grade. I have great looking calves now. He has tight calves and achilles tendons and of course he has the greatest looking calves for a 2 and half year old I have seen. I am not bias at all.

Braxton is starting to cruise along the furniture and he likes to stand for as long as he can. He is in 18 month clothes and wears a lot of 24 month onesies because he is so tall and long. He will try everything and loves to feed himself.

Jeff is doing well. He enjoys spending his days with the boys and of course the Chicago bears season is over so he has to find something else to take up his time. I know he will come up with something.

I am doing great. I love my job and I love all the time I have to spend with Jeff, Payton and Braxton. I would like to get in shape again. I hate how I look but I am working on that. I have a super supportive husband and that helps. We are eating healthier and that helps alot.

Well that is the update for now. Until tomorrow. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Where did it all begin.....

This is a blog about the lives of a non-traditional midwestern family. I am a full time working mother of two beautiful boys and a wife to a stay at home husband. We were married on June 15, 2002 and were blessed with two boys, Payton (4-19-05) and Braxton (2-08-07).